Auto Keyword Plugin
Autokeyword plugins adds meta keywords from the contents of your WordPress blog.
Autokeyword plugin generates keyword automatically and does not require manually typing keywords which is very tedious. It uses the award winning Automatic Keyword Generator PHP Class.
- Upload the Auto Keyword plugin (the whole autokeyword folder) to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Settings -> Auto Keyword and customize the options.
- In the default option of the Auto Keyword plugin, the 2 words phrase and 3 words phrase keywords option are disabled.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What character encoding do I use?
The Auto Keyword plugin by default uses UTF-8 which supports Unicode standards. If your website is using a non-unicode language, ISO-8859-1 is recommended.
- What is Word Length?
Word length is the number of character in a single word.
- What is Length of 2 Word Phrases?
The total number of character in a 2 word phrase including spaces.
- What is Length of 3 Word Phrases?
The total number of character in a 3 word phrase including spaces.
- What is Occurrence?
It is the number of times the keyword appeared in your post.
- What is Show Single Word?
The option “Show Single Word”, “Show 2 Word Phrase” or “Show 3 Word Phrase” select whether you want the keyword combination to show up in your header.
- I want to exclude some words, how to I do it?
The exclusion of words and punctuations occurs on the Automatic Keyword Generator class. This initial version of the Auto Keyword plugin does not have that option. Currently, the only way is to hard code it on the Automatic Keyword Generator class.